Potent antioxidants to nourish and brighten your skin
This antioxidant serum is jam packed with skin-loving superfoods, including cold-pressed raspberry, blueberry, and cranberry seed oil from Canada's own Fraser Valley. This potent serum is blended with grown kale oil (grown in Prince Edward Island), South American sacha inchi, goji, and chia seed oil as well as Moroccan prickly pear.
These antioxidant-rich superfoods offer your face a nutrient dense, anti-aging boost which are naturally high in linoleic and alpha-linolenic acid, carotenoids, tocotrienols and tocopherols (the natural isomers of Vitamin E) and a rich source of the essential fatty acids your skin needs to thrive, not just survive!
In particular, our super-powered raspberry seed oil (known for its inherent sun protection ability) is rich in ellagic acid, which aids in diminishing blemishes and spots.
The texture of our antioxidant serum is velvety smooth thanks to the addition of (gluten-free) oat oil which absorbs beautifully into the skin, without leaving a residue.
Also infused with anti-inflammatory turmeric, a plant stem cell of Saffron for protection against environmental damage and an old-world touch of neroli, this ayurvedic melange of oils is seriously luxurious and therapeutic... a truly excellent formulation to layer under (or blend with) your day or night cream!
Happily, our Superfood Antioxidant Serum is well-suited to a wide range of skin types. Please have a look under our 'How To Use' tab to learn how to use it according to your own skin's needs!
STEM CELL extract of saffron to brighten skin tone and reduce irritation
VITAMIN A botanically derived from goji seed oil to reduce the appearance of fine lines
VITAMIN B3 from chia seed oil to help enhance skin's natural tone and texture
LINOLENIC ACID from raspberry seed oil and abyssinian to support the look of firm and hydrated skin
ANTIOXIDANT rich oils like kale, cranberry, prickly pear, blueberry, goji and raspberry to nourish and shield skin from pollution
OMEGA RICH essential fatty acids from sacha inchia dn abyssinian to promote smooth and supple skin
ANTI-INFLAMMATORY turmeric to refine pores and calm skin
For Best Results: Apply 3-4 drops onto your fingers, and gently sweep the serum onto your freshly cleansed face, neck and décolleté. For extra hydration follow with moisturizer and a spritz of our Face Food Mineral Mist to maximize absorption. If you’re short on time, you can simply add a pump into your favourite moisturizer or use on its own.
Eyes: Used sparingly, The antioxidant Serum works wonderfully to treat and protect the delicate area under and around your eyes. Lightly dot a half pump above the cheek bones and at the edge of the temples or blend it with your day or night cream.
Ingredients/Ingrédients: Limnanthes Alba (Meadow-
foam) Seed Oil (1), Crambe Abyssinica Seed Oil (2), Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil (1), Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Oil (3), Lycium Barbarum Seed Oil (4), Plukenetia Volubilis Seed Oil (5), Salvia Hispanica Seed Oil (6), Vaccinium Corymbosum (Blueberry) Seed Oil (7), Rubus Idaeus (Raspberry) Seed Oil (8), Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil (9), Opuntia Ficus-Indica Seed Oil (10), Crocus Sativus Meristem Cell Extract (11), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract (12), Tocopherol12, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric) Root Oil (13), Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Oil (14), Limonene
1. Ultralight, highly absorbent oil that easily penetrates
2. Rich in euric acid, kale oil helps soften your skin
3. Assists in calming problematic skin
4. Goji oil containing vitamins & over 19 amino acids to help guard your skin from free-radical damage
5. Sacha Inchi oil with tocopherols to help even skin tone & reduce the appearance of scarring
6. Source of Vitamin B3 & zinc from chia seed to help counter congested and enlarged pores
7. Nature’s most potent antioxidant to reduce the appearance of fine lines & wrinkles
8. High content of alpha linolenic acid & phytosterols to help combat a parched complexion
9. Protects skin from environmental stressors
10. Prickly pear oil loaded with Vitamin E, K, and flavonoids to brighten complexion and firm skin
11. Vitamin rich stem cells from the saffron flower to reduce the appearance of redness & hydrate skin
12. Natural preservative
13. Assists in reducing the appearance of acne scars
14. Known as neroli, this aromatic orange flower blossom is uplifting and rejuvenating