Reduce Redness With This Chaga Face Mask
As a holistic practitioner, I often see situations where people are suffering from inflammation in the form of breakouts, redness and premature skin aging. The solution might be simpler than you think. This soothing face mask utilizes three ingredients that are known for their ability to soothe irritated skin.
Chaga is a powerful antioxidant and an adaptogen which can help us deal with stress and exhaustion. It's also known to improve your cognitive function. So if you find yourself struggling to stay focus and remember things, chaga could be the answer. You can eat this mask recipe too. Even better it's wonderful in your tea!
What You'll Need:
- 1/4 teaspoon of chaga tea (or you can use a powdered version from Four Sigmatic)
- 1/4 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon of manuka honey at room temperature (if you don't have manuka use wild-harvested honey)
1. Combine all ingredients in a small bowl and stir them together.
2. Apply on a cleansed face, ideally using a clean makeup brush. Avoiding getting it in your eyes.
3. Leave on for at least 5 minutes or pretty much as long as you like (ie. you can Netflix + chill ;)
4. Rinse mask off with warm water.
5. Pat skin dry before applying your favourite moisturizer
6. Gaze in the mirror and enjoy your soft, clean, beautiful face.
At Graydon Skincare, our commitment to sustainability goes beyond the environment. Read on to learn how our prices are part of our sustainability initiatives.Read now
How To Transition Your Skin From Winter To WarmerAs we enter warmer weather, help your skin out by making a few adjustments to your skincare routine early on to counteract these changes. Keeping reading to learn how to transition your skincare routine from winter to warmer.Read now
A Green Smoothie Fit for a LeprechaunCelebrate St. Patrick's Day with this naturally green smoothie!Read now