My Favourite Guac Recipe
If you got a serious guac craving after reading our post about the benefits of avocados, then here's a recipe I think you will love. This 'Everything' guacamole is not just your average guac but adds in some unique ingredients to add color, texture, and flavor. Enjoy this as a snack with some chips or as a side dish for dinner. Not only will you be nourishing your skin with a lot of healthy fats but this unique take on guac will be sure to impress your friends too!
- 4 ripe avocados, de-seeded
- 1/4 of a large red onion, finely chopped
- 3/4 cup grape or cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 3 tbsp hemp hearts
- 1-2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Juice from 2-3 limes
- 1/4 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 2 radishes, thinly sliced
- Pinch of sea salt
- In a large bowl, place avocados and mash with a fork.
- Stir in red onion, tomatoes, hemp hearts, garlic and lime juice.
- Mix in cilantro just before serving, decorate with radishes and a pinch of sea salt.
For more recipes like this, check out Joyous Health
Hyaluronic acid is a skincare superstar! Discover the top three reasons you need to add this ingredient to your skincare routine.Read now
Can't decide between Fullmoon Serum and Moon Boost Serum? Discover how these facial serums are different and why they actually work better together.Read now
To use, or not to use an eye cream: that is the question. Read on to learn everything you need to know about eye creams and then some!Read now