Ceramides are lipids that play an important role in skin barrier function. Keep reading to discover the benefits of adding ceramides to your skincare routine.Read now
Blueberry Ginger Bellini
Recipe created by the Self Proclaimed Foodie
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1 tbs ginger, minced (the smaller the mince, the more intense the ginger flavor)
- 1 tbs sugar (substitute honey or maple syrup for a lower glycemic alternative)
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 1 cup blueberry juice, chilled (substitute cranberry juice, if it's easier)
- 1 cup sparkling apple juice, chilled
- Mash blueberries with ginger, sweetener, and lemon juice. Allow the flavors to blend for at least five minutes, then press through a fine mesh sieve to discard the solids.
- Divide the mixture between two champagne flutes. Top with blueberry (or cranberry) juice, followed by sparkling apple juice.