Whip up the super easy DIY Summer Face Spritz. It’s super simple and ultra-refreshing, especially on those hot muggy summer days. Trust me – your skin will thank you for it!
- 3oz of your favourite green tea to tonify you skin. We love: Numi Organic's Gunpowder Green Tea
- 2oz all natural aloe vera juice to soothe your skin. We use: Lily of the Desert Aloe Vera Juice
- 1oz apple cider vinegar will help fight oiliness. We enjoy: Filsingers Organic Apple Cider
- 1oz rose flower water for a therapeutic floral twist. We like: Homeocan Essencia.
- A splash of coconut water will also help to increase your skin's hydration.* We often drink: COCO.
- Snip a branch of rosemary to put in your bottle for a tonifying boost. We get ours from our YUF Container Garden.
Put all of the above ingredients into a bottle with mist top and enjoy this refreshing awesome mist all over your face & body.
If for whatever reason you don't like or don't have all of the ingredients, fret not - just skip it and add more of something else that you like or have available in your pantry.
Carry your mist around wherever you go to stay super fresh!
* Note that if you use coconut water you might want to refrigerate it or regularly make a new batch as your mist may start to ferment :)