If you have buildup and residue in your hair, it's best to use a clarifying tonic every week to help with your scalp health. This is a super easy recipe that you can make in no time and will leave your hair looking super shiny.
- 4 sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2 cups apple cider vinegar
- 16 oz mason jar
- Squeeze bottle
1. Place rosemary in mason jar
2. Pour in apple cider vinegar, secure lid and give it a good shake!
3. Let steep in fridge for at least a few days.
4. Strain the rosemary out of the mixture and repour into a squeeze bottle.
5. After shampooing and conditions, squirt your rosemary infused apple cider vinegar all over your scalp. Avoid getting in your eye area!
6. Massage into scalp for 30 to 60 seconds.
7. Rinse first with warm, then cold water.
8. Towel dry and ideally let your hair naturally.
9. Enjoy your extra soft, healthy, shiny hair!
Want to learn more about how to get effortless hair? We offer haircare products that contain superfoods and herbs that help promote hair growth and scalp health. Learn more about the ingredients we use in our haircare products here.