Too tired for a multi-step product regimen every night?
I hear you.
It happens to the best of us.
We have a timesaving, one product backup plan for you when
(I mean life) happens!
No you didn't read that wrong.
That said our soft, silky (and sultry) Elixir Oil was originally going to go in a 50ml bottle as an alternative to our über potent Superfood Serum but I threw caution to the wind (against the advice of my accountant who suggested I ought to double the price) and put it in the beautiful and sleek 100ml bottle that it lives in now.
That means you have the quality of high-performance anti-aging oils, pristine enough to use on your face (even under your eyes) with the decadence of being able to use it with abandon all of your body. I mean, why not treat your body as well as you would your face?
Here are just 3 of the Game-Changing Ingredients You'll Find in Our Elixir
Grapeseed Oil is super duper light and leaves your skin with a 'satin', non-oily finish. This is an important component in the formula so you can get dressed quickly and not have to wait for the Elixir to sink in! And yes, it's also grown in Canada too!
Essential oils of lavender, chamomile + sandalwood help to revive your tired, stressed out skin and help make it look and feel supple and revitalized.
Why is our Elixir my desert island must-have?
- For Cleansing: this miraculous face and body oil will take your makeup, sweat, and plain old dirt off your face lickedy-split without leaving your cheeks in an oil glut.
- I usually use it in conjunction with our Konjac Sponge with Bamboo Charcoal but you can use a plain old washcloth - or just massage with your fingers and towel dry with a hand towel. One or two pumps should do the trick.
- After Washing: while your face is still wet apply a small pump (or two) on your face for luxurious and moisturized skin. Rub any remaining oil onto your hands focusing on your cuticles and nail beds.
- For Shaving: If your legs or armpits need a little attention apply on areas to be shaven and use your fresh, clean razor to help create smooth and silky skin without any nicks or irritation. And always remember to rinse your razor with warm water between strokes, and once finished. For men, the formula also works as a beard oil as well!
- For Moisturizing: If you are not rushing, you can also use a moisturizing cream and add a few drops of the Elixir for added hydration.
- While Showering: During the winter season, you can use a washcloth, loofah or 'scrub mitt' and vigorously massage your skin which will help dislodge dry skin cells and simultaneously cleanse your skin. Keep in mind that oil binds with oil, and the dirt on your skin is basically made from oil, sweat, and toxins so this is one of the easiest ways to cleanse your skin instead of using soap.
- After Showering: Apply one or two pumps of The Elixir all over your body (and face) after taking a shower or bath while your skin is still wet. Brusquely towel off immediately
- For Bedtime: Without going into abundant detail, the Elixir is a wonderful oil for play under the covers. (I'll let your imagination fill in the blanks here :)
- For Hair: As a hair treatment, squirt one pump of our All Over Elixir Oil into hands. Apply a light coat to ends. Wrap hair in a towel for a few hours. Leave in until the next time you shower and wash your hair.
- For split ends: frizz and fly-aways, apply the oil to the tips of your hair.
- For Massage: In need of a massage or a spa day? Dispense one to two pumps onto the skin. Allow the soothing aroma lull you off into deep relaxation mode.
- For Stretchmarks: Lastly, our All Over Elixir Oil is also a fantastic addition to your pre and peri-natal routine when used on your growing or shrinking belly and breasts to naturally prevent and minimize stretch marks. Made with food grade ingredients your skin will 'eat it up' and readily absorb it. It's even suitable to for your most 'personal bits' while leading up to delivery.
This multitasking skincare product is a great 'cheat' when you're tight-for-time at home and when you're traveling.
If you have any questions about the Elixir please ask away! Or leave us a comment below :)