But if you'd like to slow down the clock, we can help!
Well you’ll be happy to know that I’m going to be co-teaching a workshop with Toronto’s own Joanna Colville-Reeves (aka The Brit Beet) who is an utterly amazing Nutritionist & Chef!
Come join us the evening of April 26th, in Jo's absolutely stunning space where the 2 of us will be sharing with you our knowledge about the secret power of anti-aging foods and skincare ingredients which will help you nourish and cultivate youthfulness in your face/body (inside and out).
- Learning how to make an Age Busting Salad, Mineral Rich Bone Broth, Radiance Pesto and Nail Strengthening Horsetail Tea
- Whipping up your very own jar of my 'Coco Cacao' Butter (pictured above)
- Sampling my whole product line :)
- Taking home a generous goody bag of skincare samples + the seriously divine food you make!
- Skin care tips from Holistic Facialist & Skin Care Coach, Seanna Cohen, on how to cultivate a healthy, radiant complexion + proactively treat signs of aging.
- Date: Tuesday April 26th
- Location: Brit Beet HQ (Spadina & Davenport)
- Cost: $95
- 7:00 pm - 9:30 pm
We would be thrilled for you to join us. And since there are only about 10 spots available, this small and intimate class will probably sell out quite quickly!
Reserve your spot by sending over a $50 deposit via etransfer to email@example.com. The balance of $45 will be due by 19th April, 2016.
Really hope to see you :)
Ps. Invite a friend to come along - they will THANK YOU!